Kernersville News Briefs
- Thanks to a detailed mapping program, the citizens of Kernersville have a new tool through which to view and analyze crime in the community. For more, see the Saturday/Sunday, September 27 & 28, 2014 edition.
- For 26 years, many of Kernersville’s children and families have been able to wake up on Christmas Day to the joys of seeing what is under the Christmas tree and feasting on a special meal each Christmas, thanks to the generosity of community members, like you, whose donations make the annual Kernersville Christmas Stocking Fund possible. For more, see the Saturday/Sunday, September 27 & 28, 2014 edition.
- Main Street United Methodist Church members are excited and ready for a truck full of pumpkins to arrive in their parking lot on Saturday morning, October 4, and to unload hundreds of pumpkins, a tradition that started 20 years ago. For more, see the Saturday/Sunday, September 27 & 28, 2014 edition.
- The adoption process was not easy for Stephanie DiMora and her husband, Sean, but when they look at the smile on their daughter’s face, they know every struggle was worth it.
For more, see the Saturday/Sunday, September 27 & 28, 2014 edition.
- As anticipation grows about details concerning a proposed development along the South Cherry Street Extension near Old Winston Road, many citizens want to know which grocery store chain will occupy the 49,000 square-foot anchor site and what restaurants, boutiques or medical offices will eventually fill up the other free-standing retail sites. For more, see the Thursday, September 25, 2014 edition.